Naskomoni of Virk

The Naskomoni of Virk On the 13th April 2016 I made contact with an alien civilisation who called themselves the Naskomoni. The Naskomoni Xenons live in hives on the continent of Naskomoni, on the Planet Virk; a green, humid, tropical globe that orbits the star Deneb.  Virk is orbited by two moons; the Blue moon of Elrog and the Red moon of Belrog. Deneb is located in the constellation of Cygnus the swan, and is one point of the summer triangle asterism; this star is located around 1550 light years away from Earth. It took me only a split second to get there, because I travelled there accidentally when I fell through a Wormhole anomaly that occurred on Earth. This tunnel between worlds collapsed upon my return to Earth, so there is no longer any way for me to re-visit or contact my friends on Virk. However I have managed to bring back with me a few objects from Virk. The following text is my account of this visit to a Naskomoni Hive.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Franklin Expedition

Thomas Jopson 1821-1849