Illustrating Music - The Beatles - Section A

 Orange Beatles: an extended version of the 'Beatles for Sale' Album cover, I felt like doing something Autumn-y to celebrate my favorite time of year. A2 Acrylic Paint.
Blue Beatles: A version of the 'Love me do' record cover in one of my Acrylic style. A5 Acrylic Paint.

Pepper Land: A combination of Heinz Edelmann's Yellow Submarine and Moebius's Arzak. I admit that I was listening to Lucy itswd while drawing this, but I didn't sat out to illustrate that song specifically, I just wanted to have a go at the styles. A3 Watercolor Paint. 
Monk-berry Moon Delight: This is sort of like the Illustrators equivalent of doing a cover song, I drew some of the lyrics and images that come to mind when listening to the song. I know Paul McCartney probably looked older and scruffier when he sang it on the RAM album, that's what people say, but this is the way I imagined it anyway. I got a few tips from Edelmann for this. A2 Watercolour Paint and Ink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Lost Franklin Expedition

Thomas Jopson 1821-1849